[CUWiN-Dev] some open issues

Bill Comisky bcomisky at pobox.com
Wed Jan 18 12:26:35 CST 2006

Here's a few things I've been meaning to check out, but don't have much
time to at the moment:

- The web interface config.cgi doesn't seem to be working here.  Just my
   build or universal?  The routeviz page is still the main page even
   though routevizd is off be default.

- ntpd is running (sometimes 2 instances?) but the time is wrong.
   Starting ntpdate seems to work, maybe the ntpd "-g" flat doesn't cut it?

- Running 'upgrade' on 32MB RAM boards fail (tmpfs gets full).  See a

Lastly, a heads up.. nodes built from older (not sure of ranges) 0.5.9+
HSLS revisions don't play nice with current revisions.  It makes our
gateway lose it's default route, and the network is effectively cutoff.
We had a node that wasn't upgraded because it was out of range (during the
day due to thermal fade) that was doing this to the network every night
when it's signal got high enough to connect to the network.

Bill

--
Bill Comisky
bcomisky at pobox.com