[CUWiN-Dev] RFC: 0.7.0 release, soon?

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Sat Jul 1 23:44:28 CDT 2006

It is almost time for a 0.7.0 release with these improvements:

        * HSLS bug fixes that improve "routing fidelity" :-) and the
          daemon's reliability

        * support for the latest Atheros-based wireless adapters

        * cross-building CUWiN for non-i386 architectures, including
          nascent support for the Atheros AR5312 WiSoC (I am committing
          this soon)

Can anyone recall anything else important that has changed?

I hope 0.7.0 will be followed closely by an 0.8.0 with the improved web
interface, 0.9.0 for the Meraki Mini, and 1.0.0 with bandwidth shaping.