[CUWiN-Dev] Fwd: rev 4074...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 11:12:01 CDT 2006

i fixed it with mind force.  i had them unplug the server from their
internal lan and put it in their dmz.  the dmz is set up to have the
router from their t1 give dhcp addresses when the t1 is there (it's
not so there is no dhcp server in the dmz).  since the node isn't
getting a dhcp reply it's default route is the imc node.  i am going
to meet with them first thing monday morning when their t1 is
activated to make sure everything goes over good for us.

On 7/15/06, David Young <dyoung at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 15, 2006 at 12:29:44AM -0500, tom wrote:

Daniel