[CUWiN-Dev] interest from cameroon

Foma Tchoffo Tsuangyon fomatsuangyon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:26:22 CST 2006

 Sir/Madam

I am a Cameroonian member of a small group in the third town of the counrty
operators of a local ISP interested in you product and its advancement, We
have been using Mikrotik and its WDS in our network and yesterday while
working over the net I saw your product on mesh network. I am ready to tell
you that we will like to work with you and can change for you as soon as you
are ready to take or network we work with AP on old PC's PII 400MHz and
prism II cards.

Hope to here from you soon.

TFOMA
-
IT
Digital Technologies
Bafoussam Community Networks and Technology
B.P 1456 Bafoussam
Republic of Cameroon