[CUWiN-Dev] Re: interest from cameroon

Foma Tchoffo Tsuangyon fomatsuangyon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 01:20:45 CST 2006

yes

We use a a Pentium II computer 4go hard disk and 128 mb of ram on which we
install Mikrotik Router OS a wireless card Netgear MA311after we install it
we activate WDS, that is what we use for the moment it is a small network
which has to grow.
It is some how a community network and I just got a new VSAT 1.8 meter
dish,512 down and 128 upload connection we will start with it to server the
community and it is an interesting stuff for our people there are interested
and we wish to start with what we have.

--
IT
Digital Solution