[CUWiN-Dev] Re: want to help: cuwin on wrt54g/embedded mips

Rob Janes janes.rob at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 00:05:18 CST 2006

Hi all-

Just to recap, I'm interested in porting cuwin to the embedded linux
openwrt distro.

I'm having trouble identifying the pieces I need to build a mesh on a
linux distro.  I see a source build for netbsd, but not much on how to
integrate.  I see an integrated linux distro.

Is there anybody who can give me some pointers?  I have been to the
manual listed below but the emphasis appears to be on kit construction,
and not so much on installation on an existing linux system.

-rob