[CUWiN-Dev] Hello All...

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Sat Nov 18 14:08:26 CST 2006

Hi Folks,

My name is Richie Jarvis, and I am the chairman, and co-founder of
SussexNetShare (snsfeeed.net)  We are currently using the MeshAP Pro
application in over 100 Nodes around the UK, and I wish to find an
alternative which is Open Source.  I was contemplating producing our own
version, based upon Linux, but then I came across your info.

I would like to assist with the project in any way I can.  My C++ is
non-existent, but I willing to learn, and did a C programming course a
long while ago, my main language of late has been Java.  I am definitely
not a hardcore developer though, but am willing to learn.  I am also an
experienced Unix Sysadmin, DBA and all-round troubleshooter, and have
been working in the telecoms and banking industries in Professional
Services and Operations for 14 years.

I guess thats my introduction over.

Thanks for your time,

Richie