[CUWiN-Dev] Hack Night

Ross Musselman rgmussel at cuwireless.net
Thu Sep 21 13:00:45 CDT 2006

Just a gentle reminder that Hack Night is this coming Sunday, 24 September.

Brandon Bowersox, Urbana City Council Member and Project Manager for OJC
Technologies, will facilitate a discussion about the community wireless
network in Urbana at the September Hack Night. Over the past several
years, the City of Urbana has helped CUWiN to create the community
wireless network. We want to talk about this progress and provide a
forum for envisioning the future of community wireless in Urbana and
Champaign. People who would like to become part of the network are
especially encouraged to participate. Hack Night will begin at 6 pm in
the UCIMC Building, a.k.a. the Urbana Post Office, on September 24,
2006. The UCIMC Building is at 202 S. Broadway, Urbana, Illinois.

Hack Night meets on the last Sunday of the month and is free to the
public. It gives people in the community a chance to learn more about
the CUWiN project, to get involved with hardware and software
development, or just to meet people in the community who are interested
in wireless technologies.

We are also looking for videographers who would be willing to record the
event. If you are interested, contact Ross Musselman at the address below.

As always, pizza will be provided.

Hope to see you there!

Ross