[CUWiN-Dev] Monitor mode with Atheros

Jeongkeun Lee jklee at mmlab.snu.ac.kr
Wed Feb 7 05:44:52 CST 2007

By any chance, the IEEE80211_RADIOTAP_TSFT type defined in
ieee80211_radiotap header has something to do with the tcpdump time stamp?

* IEEE80211_RADIOTAP_TSFT              u_int64_t       microseconds
 *
 *      Value in microseconds of the MAC's 64-bit 802.11 Time
 *      Synchronization Function timer when the first bit of the
 *      MPDU arrived at the MAC. For received frames, only.