[CUWiN-Dev] Questions from Robert Buass

Ross Musselman rgmussel at cuwireless.net
Wed Feb 14 13:50:28 CST 2007

I just got off the telephone with Robert Buass, who is involved in the
Sandoval, New Mexico, project. He is interested in running CUWiNware on
several platforms, including a Gateworks board that has an IPX420
processor and the Meraki. He asked me to check with our developers about
several questions:

1. Will CUWiNware run on the IPX420 processor? Do we had experience with
Gateworks boards?

2. What is our experience with various minPCI cards? I know that we are
currently using the CM9s a lot, but are there other cards which are more
feature rich but are not used due to price?

Any response would be most welcome.

Ross