[CUWiN-Dev] HSLSD Not Sending HSLS(9191) Packets

Socrates Socrates socrates.socrates at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 05:16:49 CST 2007

On CUWiN box:
'telnet localhost 2601' expects a password, and I tried, zebra, quagga,
Zebra, Quagga, 025XB1zOjA3B., etc,  none of which works.
I checked (ps aux) and zebra is sure running.

On my Laptop:
The code base (Linux port attempt from the Telcordia guys) from which I
started working does the routing directly using ioctl calls instead of
Zebra. Could my problems be here???

Kind regards;
Lawrence