[CUWiN-Dev] Re: CUWIN on Meraki Mini

Bao Q. Nguyen bn at ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 5 17:05:18 CST 2008

Thank you very much for looking at it. If you don't have time to complete it
by tomorrow or other times I would appreciate it if you explain a bit about
what has to be be done so I can hopefully get on track and assist.

>From what I learned, I'm less confused now about what has to be done but the
part where I can't compile for the "meraki" architecture with CUWIN code
kind of stumped me while the netbsd code I was able to use the "-m
evbmips-eb" as documented. So when one said "compile CUWIN for Meraki" is
that mean compiling the root partition and binaries for Meraki platform
correct? Or just the compiling of the binaries while the root partition has
to be package separately?

Thanks for the confirmation with the NFS, I just though that I was missing
something but now I know we are on the same page. So with the NFS, the MFS
is used to create a root file system at boot-time then download files from
NFS or the entire root is on NFS? If not, what's the possibility of using
MFS on the Meraki?

Otherwise hope to hear back from you tomorrow!

thanks,
-bn