[Gghc-discuss] Hacking on Arduinos, designing robots, and geeking out (oh my!)

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:58:27 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Tonight at the makerspace, starting after work and ending around 8ish I will
be hacking on and playing with these Arduinos that are being delivered.
Anyone who wants to play with them is welcome. We should be figuring out how
to get them going and doing basic tasks with them pretty quick. Maybe even
breadboarding cool stuff (Im thinking drawable music is not out of the
question.... ).

I also will be available Sunday to hang out at the makerspace, or Kopi, or
any other reasonably intrenetted place to do some serious circuit design
about getting this prototype robot built.

Regards,
Erich