[Gghc-discuss] Software task - get two arduinos talking with I2C, and design a protocol

Colten Jackson jazzyjackson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:27:39 CDT 2011

So I'm sitting at radio marias on my laptop programming and my waiter says
"hey, doing some coding? I've been getting into arduinos myself" and I say
"you know, there's a club..." so we've got another guy very excited about
helping out. Just wanted to throw a quick story up on here.
On Apr 17, 2011 1:56 PM, "Jonathan Manton" <jmanton at illinois.edu> wrote:

> We need to have 2 arduinos talking using I2C (using digital pins *other*
than 0 and 1, so it should use the SoftwareSerial library).  Also, we need
an I2C protocol that is compatible with the LED controllers, and can turn on
and off the LEDs, turn on and off the analog and digital switches, and
display stuff on the LCD.