[Gghc-discuss] UI files and sample code in git in new redmine project

Jonathan Manton jmanton at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 20 16:16:46 CDT 2011

I moved the wiki stuff from the old project to the new one.  So there
is some stuff Erich created that has my name on it now.

I also checked a couple of things into git.

The UI prototype files I did are in http://tech.chambana.net/projects/duinolab/repository/revisions/master/show/UI
  (I don't know how to link directly to the files, only the GIT stuff
- you can click a few times to get the files).

I also put some stuff in a "testcode" branch.  The interesting file is
called "Proto1.pde".  It has the control stuff for the LCD, and can
read buttons, a potentiometer, rotary encoder, and the joystick.
Nothing fantastically complicated, but might be a nice start.  I'll
bring the character LCD I used for it into the makerspace on Thursday
and leave it there so we can use it for development.