[Homeowners] Your Amazon.com order of "Fossil Men's FS8635 Black Silicone Bracelet Black Analog Dial Chronograph Watch" has shipped!

Amazon.Com bedsteadfn at ameriton.com
Wed Oct 17 05:33:31 UTC 2012

                                                                                                                                         Gift Cards                                              |                  Your Orders                 |                  Amazon.com

                    Shipping Confirmation
                     Order #104-1826755-4742744

            Hello,  Thank you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your gift, and that this completes your order. Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed. If you need to return an item from this shipment or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.com.
                                              Your estimated delivery date is:   Tuesday, October 9, 2012
                     Your package is being shipped by UPS and the tracking number is 1ZX494176848737509. Depending on the ship speed you chose, it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

             Shipment Details
                                                             Fossil Men's FS8635 Black Silicone Bracelet Black Analog Dial Chronograph Watch   Sold by Amazon.com LLC (Amazon.com)              $329.95

                    Item Subtotal:            $329.95
                    Shipping & Handling:            $0.00
                    Total Before Tax:            $329.95
                    Shipment Total:             $329.95
                    Paid by Mastercard:            $329.95

             Returns are easy. Visit our Online Return Center.  If you need further assistance with your order, please visit Customer Service.
            We hope to see you again soon!  Amazon.com

            This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.