[Homeowners] Direct Deposit No. 109117954516 rejected

noreply@direct.nacha.org namji at rsi.com
Tue Oct 23 03:04:50 UTC 2012

Herewith we are informing you, that your most recent Direct Deposit via ACH transaction (#594650122379) was cancelled, because your current Direct Deposit software version was out of date. Please visit the secure section of our web site to see the details:DetailsPlease refer to your financial institution to obtain the updated version of the software.Best regards,ACH Network Rules DepartmentNACHA | The Electronic Payments Association13450 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100Herndon, VA 20171Phone: 703-561-1100 Fax: 703-787-0996