[Imc-artists] Fwd: [IMC-Shows] Call for Working Group Updates

rachel conscience.lifter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:09:36 CST 2009

Nicole and other IMC artists:

Since becoming an ad-hoc working group, i have made no plans to get us all
together to discuss what this means.

I would like to purpose we all meet in the future, March 28th (a saturday)
at noon at the IMC.

My plans for the furture of the IMC Artists group-

-get our kiln up and running to be able to offer public workshops on
ceramics (short 2-3 weekend classes to give community a chance to play with
clay)

- make and upkeep a work space to be available to IMC artist who wish to
work with clay on their own, I would over see firings and materials
inventory, as well as try to inform artists on technique and safety in a
ceramics studio.

- see the IMC artists sell and show art to raise awareness and money for the
IMC.

I hope you all can join me on this quest.

I am going to be at the steering Commity meeting thursday, and hope all of
you will be able to make it to a meeting on March 28th at noon....

please email me and get this mailing list working!

Rachel