[Imc-artists] Fwd: [IMC-Shows] Call for Working Group Updates

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:05:54 CST 2009

I'm so happy to hear these ideas, Rachel!  I've been working with some
artists for the upcoming Boneyard Festival and they were really excited to
hear about the developing artists collective - they are cc'd here - Lainey,
Clara, & Angela.
Unfortunately, I will be out of town of Mrch 28th, but when I'm in town, Id
like to be of help in any way I can.
I'll see you this evening,
Nicole