[Imc-artists] IMC youth art programming

Jason Keist jkeist2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:14:48 CDT 2009

Hello all,
   I am currently working on coordinating a youth painting workshop with one
of our artists in residence, Betsem Benjamin. I have been contacting
local/nationally-based art supply stores in an attempt to acquire donations
of brushes, paints, canvasses, etc. to get this program up and running. Mr.
Benjamin will only be at the IMC until December, so it would be nice if we
can get this started ASAP! I am contacting everyone to see if there are any
suggestions for stores/organizations/individuals that may want to
participate in process. Thoughts? Thanks everyone.

--
Jason Keist
Program Development  Coordinator-Intern