[Imc-bodissue] Re: [Imc] BoD Disempowerment Action

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed May 25 14:14:10 CDT 2005

Also, is there an official archive of minutes from Board of Directors
meetings? Have BoD meeting minutes been posted to the IMC list or
somewhere else? If they have not been posted but they do exist, can
they be posted or otherwise made available to the bodissue working
group?

Does anyone have a summary of all the official actions taken by the
board of directors (e.g. disempowering itself, signing for a building,
retaining a lawyer, etc)?