[Imc-girls] RAGG minutes 3.30.04

Leslie Sherman leslie at ojctech.com
Thu Apr 1 12:05:31 CST 2004

Hi,

I've been a pretty quiet and inactive participant so far. I plan to become
more active over time. If people are interested, I can do a Fall Workshop
on How to make a beaded necklace and/or earrings. I am teaching a beginners
class at Needleworks and can do the same class for free. People would
still need to buy supplies.

Let me know if your interested. Since it is in the Fall, I think I'll be
pretty open except for the week of Thanksgiving.

-Leslie

> Fall Workshop ideas and dates?

Leslie Sherman          You can update your website
WebEasel, Inc.             with WebEasel
Software Engineer               - It's that Easy!
leslie at webeasel.net
217-344-0444            http://www.webeasel.net