[Imc-girls] Web & Kickoff Commitees

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Thu Apr 8 10:02:51 CDT 2004

I'm on both the web and the kick-off committees, and we've been charged with
meeting and returning specific information to the large group by next
Tuesday.  I don't have the emails of everyone on each committee; these are
the people listed as committee members in the notes - can you reply to this
message ASAP with your email address and your availability over the next 4
days so we can schedule meetings?

WEB:  Michelle, Danielle, Shawn D, Sarah - we agreed to have at least a one
page placeholder up by Tuesday.  We will also need to discuss whether or not
we intend to use WebEasel to maintain our site.  I am in the position to
donate a license (value of $1500), but we will then be obligated to a
monthly fee; which we are currently unable to afford, I think...

KICK-OFF: Shawn D, Briana, Miranda - we are charged with presenting a shape
and schedule for the weekend to the group by next Tuesday.  In addition, we
will need to secure spaces for the Friday night fund-raiser (what are we
doing for that?) and the Saturday night party; we cannot have them at the
IMC, as we hope to have more than the 49 people that are allowed at the IMC.

Don't forget that it's Easter; this cuts into our meeting time as many of us
may have family activties planned for the weekend.  I could meet this
evening, Sunday evening, or Monday...

A.