[Imc-girls] Community Input

Elizabeth Cimsohn elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 14:19:08 CDT 2004

Hello-

I'm writing to invite you all to the Community Input
Planning Meeting for the When is Education Liberating
Conference.

April 13
5pm dinner
5:30pm meeting
409 N. Race St. Urbana
(university and race, across from wendys)

This meeting is an attempt to get input from folks who
are either planning on attending the conference or who
are part of a constituency whose input is quite
valuable. As we move towards setting the agenda, we
want to be sure that the conference is relevant to its
attendees and also represents the topic at hand
(standardized tests and No Child Left Behind)
appropriately.

If you can't make the meeting, PLEASE call me so that
your thoughts on this can be heard. We are trying to
be of service to the community and can't do that
without you.

For more info on the conference, or to register,
please visit www.liberationeducation.org

Thanks,
Beth Simpson
344-1795