[Imc-girls] Web Progress!!!!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Mon Apr 12 15:37:56 CDT 2004

All:

Thanks to contributions from every member of the web committee (Sarah for
text, Danielle for getting Zach to set things up, Michelle for making the
page, and me for getting it live), we now have a one page website that tells
the world what we're about:  http://ragg.ucimc.org.

The site will obviously be larger than one page, but this placeholder is
what the web committee was charged with creating before Tuesday's meeting.
Thanks to Zach for getting us set up so speedily and making it possible for
us to make our deadline.

Yay us!

A.