[Imc-girls] Fwd: Co-sponsorship of TBTN?

Jan Simon jsimon at parkland.edu
Thu Apr 15 13:55:12 CDT 2004

Hello.
Wanted to pass along news you may already be aware of:
The Wesley Foundation is sponsoring a lecture by Professor Chung Hyun
Kyung,
internationally known peace activist.

Thursday, April 29, 2004
7 p.m.
At Wesley United Methodist Church
1203 West Green, Urbana
Her topic:
"Peacemaking in the Troubled World: A Korean Eco-Feminist
Spirituality"

In May, Prof. Chung will be one of 20 people worldwide invited by the
Prince of Jordan to participate in a grassroots peace movement to
empower people in peace endeavors.

For more info., please call 344-1120.

Jan Simon
Director, Community Education