[Imc-girls] Take back the night march

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Thu Apr 29 09:17:10 CDT 2004

I had asked Ariel Clemenzi to organize a group from R.A.G.G., as the rest of
us are swamped with preparation for the launch weekend.  However, she must
also be swamped, as I haven't heard back from her and don't believe that
anything has been done.

We can certainly still march as an organization; I think what we've missed
is the opportunity to be an official sponsor of the march.

Alyssa (my daughter) and I plan on marching.  We'd love to have company to
march with.  We're also willing to carry a R.A.G.G. banner or sign, but I
won't have time to make one this evening.  If anyone would like to march
with us and/or would like to create a banner or sign for us to carry,
respond to this email, and we'll set up a meeting time and location to join
the march tomorrow.

Anne

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444