[Imc-girls] Take back the night march

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Thu Apr 29 10:17:37 CDT 2004

Kimmy asks a right-good question.  I didn't know the answer when I sent the
original message, but I do now! :)

The march starts tomorrow night, Friday, April 30, with a rally at 7pm in
Westside park in Champaign.  The rally is for both men and women.  The march
starts at 8pm in Westside park, and it is for women only.  Child care is
being provided by the certified employees of CAPP (not sure what this is,
but that's directly off the flier.)

I don't yet know where the march ends, but I sent an email to the organizer
asking her for that information.

Anne

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444