[Imc-girls] IMCfest's Female Majority

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Apr 30 11:14:32 CDT 2004

Hey RAGG folks: We may not be GrrrlFest but we've got a LOT of female
fronted bands at IMCfest: 9 women driven bands from folk, punk,
industrial, indie-rock, power pop and more.

We also hope to be featuring a couple of female poets that we just met
last night at the awesome University Women's Organization free show
at the Courtyard Cafe last night.

Hope to see you there! I'll see everyone at the Take Back the Night
rally tonight.

http://shows.ucimc.org/imcfest2004.html