[Imc-girls] Website - WOW!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri Apr 30 11:42:16 CDT 2004

Michelle and I fleshed out the RAGG website a bit and put it in WebEasel - a
software donated to us by staff of OJC Technologies.  With WebEasel, we can
all edit the website easily - no technical skills required.  To learn how
you can update the website using only a keyboard, a mouse, and an internet
connection, join us Tuesday, May 4, 6:30-8:30pm at the IMC.  We'll be having
our own little "webraising" - where we all get online and fill this site up
with content. Check out the revised (yet empty) site at
http://ragg.ucimc.org.

Also on Tuesday night, we plan on recording public service announcements to
deliver to local radio stations to advertise the launch.

So - join us to get up to our elbows in RAGG publicity work - we'd love to
have as many as possible at the working meeting on May 4th.

~Anne