[Imc-girls] RAGG meeting minutes, 4/27/04

Leslie Sherman leslie at ojctech.com
Fri Apr 30 12:15:40 CDT 2004

> -Consider the Crate Alley for beertasting or Corkscrew for winetasting

Corkscrew also has beertastings. For GrrrlFest 2003 they sponsored/held
the workshop for women for winetasting. I bet they would do it
again for this event. I can contact them if no one has already taken the
lead on this. My only restriction is that I can organize it initially but
not guarantee to be there or organize it that weekend since it is close to
my due date.

Let me know:

1. If I should take the lead on this.
2. If I do take the lead, if I anyone would be willing to co-lead so it is
covered in case I go into labor before or during that day.
3. Is there a preference between a beer or wine tasting?

Although I haven't been very active or attended the RAGG meetings, some of
you may know me from GrrrlFest 2003 - I was the volunteer organizer for
the weekend.

 -Leslie