[RAGG] Re: sexual consent workshop

Amy amyshy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:02:15 CST 2004

Lee,

It sounds like an interresting workshop. I, for one ould be
interrested in helping/attending. Can you send me some more info on
the outline of the session and topics covered?

 Unfortunatly, being so close to the holidays I'm afraid that the turn
out would not be good. I know I will be out of town until late on
12/27 and will be at work on 12/28 during the time the workshop is
scheduled for.

I also worry we are cutting the timing close to advertise effectively.
I'd be willing to offer what help I can but my time is limited at this
busy time of year.
--
Peace,
Amy