[RAGG] hi

Zoe S. zoespice66 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 22:12:28 CDT 2004

hi everyone,
i'm sorry i wasn't at tuesday's meeting, i will be there next week. i've
been questioning my reasoning and drive for being involved in RAGG right now
and wondering if it's something i can give up to make time for other things,
but the more i think on it the more i want to see this organization in town
and feel that it is something to really dedicate my time to. i think we need
to question why there are fewer people involved than at the beginning and
why most of the underage members are dropping out, though. does anyone have
any insight?

love.
zoe s.