[RAGG] Contact person

Jane Andrew not_so_plain_jane at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 18:00:18 CDT 2004

Hi all,

the IMC outreach group has been trying to get one or
two people from each working group to commit to being
a contact person for new people.

These people only need to make initial contact (so we
can direct interested people to a person, instead of
the anonymous group), and help people get involved at
the beginning.  We want to do everything possible to
keep new people from being scared away. :)

All I need from you are the names/emails of one or two
people who would like to do it.

Thanks!

Jane