[Imc-girls] work/play day sunday- Button Logo Update

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Mar 2 18:44:09 CST 2004

About Sunday's meeting (12-4 at 412 W. Illinois in Champaign)

1) I will make some soup.  Please bring a snack, bread, or drink to share.
If you can't bring anything, don't sweat it.

2) Michelle are you planning on printing the buttons beforehand?  I have a
color printer but it prints 1 page every 10 minutes.

3) Our house is wireless (thanks to the community wireless group) in case
you need a connection.

danielle