[Imc-girls] work/play day sunday- Button Logo Update

Michelle Alvarado eyesigns at prodigy.net
Tue Mar 2 21:19:27 CST 2004

Danielle and everyone,
I will get these buttons printed before hand. I can also do some larger
versions of it for whatever else we need.

Do you know the size of buttons this machine makes?

Here are two versions of the logo. Flannery did an excellent job helping me
translate to a digital format. She picked the fonts and helped modify it.
We did two versions for now. Waiting for feedback but you can use both.

http://www.cuparent.com/RAGG.html

To download hold your mouse over the image and do a control click with MAC
or a right click with the PC mouse.

Michelle