[Imc-girls] belly dancing lessons!

Elizabeth Cimsohn elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 23:01:24 CST 2004

Wow!

Karina and I have been going to this class and it is
GREAT. It is $7 per lesson or 10 for $60. Classes meet
on tuesday at 8pm and sunday at 4pm, with a third
class in the works. You can go as little or as much as
you want. Emphasis is on welcoming all skill levels
and body types. Right now both classes meet at the
Champaign Ballet Academy WAY west in champaign.

Carpooling is possible. Give Donna a call. I don't
konw how firm the 'over 18' part is. She's very
friendly so I suggest asking.

Beth

**********************
Middle-Eastern
Dance Class
(Belly Dance Classes for Beginners)
Women
(18 and Over)
Exercise     Relaxation    Empowerment    Social Hobby
Aaminah Surayyah
Dance Collective

217.351.5429
Donna