[Imc-girls] RAGG Benefit

Sarah Lazare glue83 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:24:02 CST 2004

Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I can't make it to the workday
this weekend.  A family situation came up, and I have to go home for the
weekend (Springfield, IL).

I would really appreciate it if everyone would flyer for the benefit on
March 12.  I will drop a bunch of flyers off at the IMC later today.  I will
also send some to the workday.

Another thing:  I have decided to make this just a RAGG benefit, so
hopefully we will be able to pull in a lot of funds with this show.  Also,
the dollyrots canceled, but it looks like  we have a new band to take their
place.