[Imc-girls] RAGG and the general membership meeting:

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 15 21:50:45 CST 2004

hello ladies!

tonight at the outreach meeting, we put together a skeleton outline for
the general membership meeting that is coming up at the IMC (april 3rd,
2p.m.). one of the new ideas that we had for this year was to have a
45-minute period before the business part of the meeting kicks in so new
members and old members can all wander around and check out the new
projects going on at the IMC, or old projects like the capital campaign
(which will be over in 45 days) that have new updates.

one of these new and exciting projects is RAGG. we were hoping that
members of RAGG could head up the area (or table, however it works out)
for RAGG. i personally was thinking that this job could fall to the spokes
of the group, since that would make the most sense to me, but anyone could
do this.

what do you think?

--faith swords
membership coordinator