[Imc-girls] FW: Volunteer Coordinator Needed for RAGG Launch!

Leslie Sherman leslie at ojctech.com
Mon May 10 12:40:39 CDT 2004

Since this is only a one day event, the coordinating should be that bad.
I would do it again, but I just can't because my baby is due around that
time. You need the coordinator around and not in labor...

I do have some contact information for volunteers that helped with
grrrlfest. I don't think I have my volunteer spreadsheet (the master list)
anymore, but I'll look around on my home computer.

I'd love to assist the coordinator with info and suggestions.

Regards,

Leslie

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Anne Odom wrote:

> All:
>
> Have you been wanting to participate in getting R.A.G.G. off the ground, but
> can't make Tuesday night meetings?  Here's your chance - we need a volunteer
> coordinator to recruit and organize volunteers for Launch day.  We'll need
> money takers, workshop greeters, party staffers, refreshment-makers, people
> to put up fliers, people to help make banners, tshirts, etc., people to help
> clean up spaces we use.  But most importantly, we need someone to be a
> contact point for these people - to find them, tell them what to do, and
> where and when to do it.
>
> Leslie Sherman, Volunteer Coordinator from last year's grrrlfest, can fill
> you in on the best ways to drum up volunteers.  She has good tricks up her
> sleeve, so you won't be sent out on your own with no guidance.
>
> You do not have to attend Tuesday night meetings to be the Volunteer
> Coordinator; you can simply make email reports to the list.
>
> Want the job?  Respond to the list, so we all know who you are and can cheer
> you on!
>
> A.

Leslie Sherman          You can update your website
WebEasel, Inc.             with WebEasel
Software Engineer               - It's that Easy!
leslie at webeasel.net
217-344-0444            http://www.webeasel.net