[Imc-girls] FW: Volunteer Coordinator Needed for RAGG Launch!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Mon May 10 14:07:50 CDT 2004

I believe that's "should *not* be that bad".  Crucial "not" there...

I agree with Leslie, and we've had no takers for this position.  Those of us
who've been able to make the Tuesday night meetings are a little maxed out
at this point, please, if you've been looking for a way to help without
making a weekly meeting committment, step up and take this on for us...

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444