[RAGG] RE: Tampon/Pad health alert

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Thu May 13 15:27:03 CDT 2004

All:

I usually take the time to check these kinds of things for urban legends,
but I received it from someone who doesn't usually send them.

After checking http://www.snopes.com (a website that catalogues and debunks
urban legends frequently passed on via email), it turns out that this health
alert *is* a hoax.  Please don't forward it on to anyone.

I apologize for not being more careful in checking this out.

Anne

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at webeasel.net * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444