[RAGG] Indefinite RAGG Hiatus

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Mon Oct 25 10:05:09 CDT 2004

All:

We actually had no core organizers show for our scheduled meeting last night
at the IMC (just me).  In light of a lack of organizational support and a
lack of empowered spokespeople to represent us at the IMC Steering committee
meetings, RAGG is now an "ad-hoc" committee at the IMC.  This means that
while it still exists, it has no organizers and is bascially dormant.

Should anyone wish to revive RAGG at any time, the website, the WebEasel
license for editing it, the list of volunteers, and both of the mailing
lists can be used to get things started.  There will be a small amount of
money in the account, after we pay a few outstanding balances.

Thanks to everyone who's put in time to try to get this thing going; and
lots of encouragement to anyone who wants to attack it from a different
angle.

See you all around town and the IMC!

Anne