[RAGG] Indefinite RAGG Hiatus

Elizabeth Cimsohn elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 20:24:47 CDT 2004

All part two:

I've got a program at the middle school (urbana)
called all girls about girls, and I could use some
help continuing it this winter/spring. The premise:
empowering middle school girls to see themselves as
leaders, encourage freindship and conflict skills,
engender citizenship, etc.

Maybe this can be a semi-RAGG project for now, to keep
that ragg-edy banner flying? In particular, maybe
there could be a resource page or chat room or... on
the website. One of our girls has already volunteered
to do a blog or chat room thing...

Anyone interested?

Beth