[Imc-girlscore] steering meeting

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Fri Jan 9 08:31:35 CST 2004

Yay!

What's the time of the meeting on the 27th, and what was the consensus on
the mission statement?  I'd like to put together a press release to send to
The Paper, the News-Gazette, and the Daily Illini.  Who are our two reps for
the working group that report to the steering committee?  What contact
information can I include in the press release?

I will send the press release to this core group for approval before I send
it to either publication...

Anne

Anne Odom * Product Manager * WebEasel, Inc.
WebEasel - It's that easy!
anne at ojctech.com * www.webeasel.net * 217.344.0444