[RAGG-Core] Food Preparers Needed!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Tue May 25 14:04:38 CDT 2004

All:

We need people to bring prepared lunch items for the quilters and prepared
finger foods for the evening launch party.  We are currently unable to
reimburse you for expenses incurred to prepare food, but we're happy to
provide you with a donation receipt for tax purposes - just bring us the
receipts for any items you had to purchase.

Wanna donate some food?  Reply to this email and let us know whether you
want to donate lunch food or appetizers, and what you plan to donate.

Thanks!

Anne