[RAGG-Core] Greeters Needed!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Tue May 25 14:22:49 CDT 2004

All:

We need greeters for workshops and the evening shindig.

As a workshop greeter, your responsibilities include checking people's hand
for their all-day-pass stamp (send them to registration at the front room of
the IMC if they don't have one)and introducing the workshop facilitator.
Your total commitment is about 10 minutes - from 5 minutes before the
workshop starts to 5 minutes after the workshop starts.  We need workshop
greeters for all workshops between 10am and 5pm.  Two workshops start every
hour.  Are you up to it?  Reply to this email and let us know what times
you'd like to greet.

As a greeter for Mocktail Hour and Open Mic nite, your responsibilities
include checking people's hand for their all-day-stamp pass, taking monetary
donations from people without all day stamp passes, and being generally
friendly.  We'll need four greeters per hour at the event - two at the front
door of OJC and two at the back.  Greeter orientation will be from 5:30 -
6pm on the Saturday nite.  Wanna be a greeter?  Reply to this email and let
us know what times you'd like to greet.

Thanks!

Anne