[RAGG-Core] Merchandise Sales People Needed!

Anne Odom anne at webeasel.net
Tue May 25 14:38:50 CDT 2004

All:

During the evening event of the RAGG launch, we want to sell t-shirts,
buttons, stamped raggs, dresses?(I heard we had some), etc.  We'll have a
table set up in the main room with the food and the open mic area.  We'll
need two people at this table all night to take money in exchange for
merchandise.

Up your alley?  Please reply to this email telling us which shift you'd like
to take between 6 and 9pm.

thanks
Anne