[RAGG-Core] [RAGG] Another Important Building Meeting

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Wed Sep 8 08:08:51 CDT 2004

>From Mike Lehman:

Following up on the very useful discussions on the building situation held at
the Sept. 1 Finance meeting and the Sept. 2 Steering meeting, there will be an:

EMERGENCY Steering Group Meeting
Thursday, Sept. 16
8pm
at the UC IMC

Danielle and I will update everyone on the latest developments.

At this meeting, we will have before us some important discussion and possibly
a decision about where the IMC will be in the immediate future.

It is very important that everyone have a chance to express their opinion, give
advice, and help make this important decision for the future of the IMC.

ALL IMC members are invited to this meeting.

ALL working groups (unless they are officially on hiatus) need to be certain
they are represented by a spoke, in accordance with your group's obligation to
be an active part of the IMC decisionmaking process. This is one reason why we
are giving you this advance notice.

If for some reason your working group will NOT be able to have a spoke present
at the Sept. 16 meeting, then you need to immediately contact me so that we can
work out some way for your group to be represented!
Mike Lehman