[Imc-hosting] W A T CH E$

Eric Gray bsturg00 at pc.edu
Thu Dec 6 01:04:40 UTC 2012

Hello Imc

Fast, knowledgeable and responsive response to customer service requests regarding all product and order matters.
They are delivered fast and in excellent condition.

Product matches the catalogue exactly. If only there was a rating for exceptional! I cannot tell you how impressed I am with the service I will be recommending them to my friends Thanks again you are one of, if not, the best in the business!
Thanks!
                     Eric Gray